Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BukkitPlugin] Infected - Must have for RPG-lovers

Discussion on [BukkitPlugin] Infected - Must have for RPG-lovers within the Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 294
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,315
[BukkitPlugin] Infected - Must have for RPG-lovers

ENG

GER

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For Fun Game Lovers
05/14/2010 - Private Server - 21 Replies
erm donno if people have heard of it but heres just a old game called Lunia totaly different from all that dekaron and other games crap, ova 100 peices of gear so you dont look the same as everyone else (For example dekaron). Its a game that takes skill to play pro so its not just 123456 pvp done . you actuelly have to do combos to kill the other person and stuff and when you get high lvl you still have lots of stuff to do like reborn your char and get reborn skills , go pvp and own some...
Hello Cheat Lovers :)
04/25/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello Cheat Lovers :)
for PServers lovers
12/17/2008 - GunZ - 14 Replies
I got some Pservers for gunz for people who from Israel use this site:àúø ìôéøñåí BalaGunz for people who from other places:GunzP LegacyGamers International Online Gaming Community (in development for now) i gave you 2 offical sites if u have problems tell me i do my best to help you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hello All Lovers
08/05/2008 - Say Hello - 6 Replies
Hi all ! I am a newbie. Nice to meet u all ~:) I like mmo-online game.