Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just an idea please dont cuss me :(

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just an idea please dont cuss me :(

well, tired of getting offers on trades, then a mm is unavailable cant get the terms right or something, a great trade falls through, so i am mming for games " Silkroad, 2moons, and cabal online- north american. only games i have downloaded and play and understand. if you dont trust me i understand its just to get my rep up- personal gain xD ill do it with lvl 5's if you want as long as i get itraders

Old 05/12/2010, 17:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,350
Sorry but you don't meet the requirements to be a middleman.

Please read

#Closed

Closed Thread

« [S] Steam Middleman | Suche Treuhand »

Similar Threads
i WTS glavier 105 with son glavie+5 on uranus for ONLY PSC OR MB if dont have dont pm
08/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Glavier 105 name Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution i sell only for pay safe card or money bookers...only ...if dont have dont pm me... Weapon: son Glavie 101+5 crit11 phy60% Set:101+5+6 prot Char type: male Silks items:avatar angel,dead...
dont like my idea on zp then never join AZ
02/18/2010 - Zero - 12 Replies
if you don't like my idea of 10 zp as rare as a met (2 times drop events) and 50+ zp a mission depending on difficulty then just don't even play. if you people want to whine like little baby's then go play reg and shut up about "well other servers...
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then...
Just an idea please dont get mad....
03/27/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
seen i read a lot of itemtype edited post. i was just wonder that can we edit all the items to weapon so we can upgrade socket in the BI. i knew that this idea was giving out before but i just was to say that it could happen if someone put the work...
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done...