Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need middle man for PUBG wasteland code

Discussion on Need middle man for PUBG wasteland code within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need middle man for PUBG wasteland code

I'm looking for middleman for my trade PUBG wasteland code.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Pubg pgi berlin wasteland collection | 4 skins | full complete set
09/09/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'll sell whole PGI Wasteland Skin Set: 1.Pan of judgement - 25 July 2.Doomsday Hoodies - 26 July 3.Survivalist Slacks - 28 July 4.Reaper Mask - 29 July Because only 6000 Tickets were sold for the PGI Event in Berlin, they will be very rare in the near future.
[Selling] PUBG PGI Wasteland Skins
08/02/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 5 Replies
Greetings, I'm selling my codes for the Wasteland Set for attendees of the PGI. Currently I still own all 4, I am however willing to sell them individually for the right price aswell. I can provide proof I actually attended the event and have the codes in my possesion. I'll update what top offers I receive for each skin here aswell. Pan of Judgement: -/- Survivalist Slacks: -/-
[Selling] PUBG Wasteland Skins
08/01/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling for TF2/CS:GO Keys/Skins Add me to discuss https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lucretia/
Arma 3 Wasteland/Life Arma 2 Life/Wasteland Service !
08/16/2016 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
It is currently Midnight and I have no plans for tonight so I decided I am going to stay up late waiting for yall to add me on skype! I will be doing a money service on Altis life or Takistan life ! And all wasteland servers. Prices---- 5$ For anything under 100 million for 1 person only ~ 10$ For any amount of money! for you or you and you're friends ! Weapons - Fully geared load-out 5$