Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for middleman who speaks english

Discussion on Looking for middleman who speaks english within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for middleman who speaks english

Hi. I'm trading my RS account for a battlenet sc2 account with somebody and I would like a trustworthy middleman to do this trade for me.

I speak english and would prefer if you did you.

Please post price and contact information.

I can pay with paypal. Thank you
Old 09/17/2011, 23:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
Me!!!
Add me on skype or MSN

Info can be found in my sig or in my profile Contacts

msn :
Old 09/17/2011, 23:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
I can be your Middleman.
Just write PN.
Or Skype: Knoppers1988

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A list of all the players in 9D VN who speaks english
12/06/2009 - 9Dragons - 30 Replies
The 9D VN version is awesome because of its 5X experince,but it holds a great disadvantage to people who cant speak the Vietnamese language, therefor(with the suggestion of other players) I open this thread as a list of the speaking english(in 9D VN version)players. for example: my nickname is-FunkyChicken the server i am playing at-Asura PK The nickname another dude(who speak english)-Scotticus2 playing in-Asura PK The nickname of a great dude(which speaks both EN&VN)-DaiNhan Playing...
HELP- I am in 9D VN and no one speaks english
11/18/2009 - 9Dragons - 11 Replies
Its realy hard playing when no one can speak you'r language(i cant understand how much my items worth,i cant make parties and stuff like that) there is a server or channel with more people who speaks english? or there is a version of 9D 5X for US or somthing like that... PLEASE HELP!!!
Anyone who speaks english that can help with bots?
05/29/2009 - Nostale - 13 Replies
Hi i'm new to this game and i have classes in morning and evening, so i wanted to ask if theres a bot or hack program that can do that for me. I don't know how to code I don't know how to used a autoIT I don't know how to used a macro i have it all and try alot out but none seem to work I know i'm stupid with hacks but i really want to used it when i'm busy in class so my head won't be thinking about the game.