Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone with paypal needed

Discussion on Someone with paypal needed within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone with paypal needed

Hey guys. i would like someone to send me money in my paypal account coz i cant go to the bank coz im underage and i can pay him in paysafe card if his country supports it. for more info contact me in pm... i would likee someone with good ratings and not a potential scammer. if u are interested tell me.. we can do the transfer with middleman an admin here of elitpvpers.. just need to buy somethin online that paysafecard doesnt allow. thx in advance
Wanted22
Old 05/28/2011, 11:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wrong section.
Here you can only find only a middleman for your trade.
Old 05/28/2011, 12:32   #3

so could u tell me where the right section is? coz i searched and didnt come along with any other thread. . .i thought this was the best to post about my subject

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]81er Mentalo *IMBA SKILLS* S7 [S]Überweisung oder Paypal (Bei Paypal Aufpreis)
05/31/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 13 Replies
Abend, heute verkaufe ich hier einen perfekt geskillten Mental Krieger auf dem Server 7- Lesanya des deutschen Metin2. Der Char ist sehr beliebt und im roten Reich. Ich verkaufe den Char komplett ohne EQ, was jedoch nicht heißt das der Account günstig zu schnappen ist, denn es wurde sehr viel Zeit und Geld in den Account investiert. Er ist nicht komplett blank, er hat noch ein paar EXP- Ringe, ein paar Segis, Stampfer FB's und ein paar Doppeldropp Items aus Metins. Nur Kleinkram halt.
get Ijji coins Legit ^^, Paypal acount bulls**t not needed.
01/06/2009 - GunZ - 7 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ PrizeRebel.com | Free Xbox 360 Live Points, Free Wii Points, Free Xbox 360 Games, Nexon Cards! just Click this link, and sign up. make sure oyu got fake e-mails. after you sign up Just clcik available offers, and start taking offers, Get 10 points Trade it for a Ultimate Game Card, after you do that you will get the card number by mail. Go to add g coins, then click pay by cash. then click next to Ultimate...
get Ijji coins Legit ^^, Paypal acount bulls**t not needed.
06/10/2008 - GunZ - 3 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ PrizeRebel.com | Free Xbox 360 Live Points, Free Wii Points, Free Xbox 360 Games, Nexon Cards! just Click this link, and sign up. make sure oyu got fake e-mails. after you sign up Just clcik available offers, and start taking offers, Get 10 points Trade it for a Ultimate Game Card, after you do that you will get the card number by mail. Go to add g coins, then click pay by cash. then click next to Ultimate...