Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheat ....

Discussion on cheat .... within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cheat ....

Hello i have problem. i want to do cheat for metin2. Speed hack and Attack hack and Combo i did Autopick UP and Spam bot

Please give me Tutorials or Codes for create this cheat ;]
Old 11/15/2010, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NINJASAGA CHEAT! BOSS 1 HIT KO!! NEW CHEAT!! 100% WORKING SEPTEMBER TO OCTOBER
05/11/2011 - Facebook - 9 Replies
Require Tools # above required files # fiddler2 # chrome/firefox Read more: http://www.pwnthis.net/2010/09/ninja-saga-boss-1-h it-ko.html#ixzz10Q2Fp0Ij Credits: jtugawen (thanks for the email, Rich.)
i need the cheat to kill all monsters on screen cheat for the mana world
04/24/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
:mofo:i need the cheat to kill all the monsters on screen cheat for the mana world:mofo: :mofo:or email me at [email protected]:mofo:
i have 1 more cheat that i wanna share but i think this classify as a forbiden cheat
06/09/2008 - RF Online - 35 Replies
here is the discription i found an address that if you got hit by monsters, other race and same race the damage youll get is negative. u dont need to bring any potion you will get 0 damage pls classify this before i give this cheat to the public i have proven this cheat in Gamershak i was ff by acc archon and subs also with belatos with my Dark Priest i just beacame a wanted person they are saying that i use fp pot hack. if they only known.