Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2.ro fishing bot

Discussion on Metin2.ro fishing bot within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2.ro fishing bot

i need a fishing bot who realy works on metin2.ro , if some1 try to speak other languege in this topic i suggest a ban , i need a version tested and clean not one with keylogger ofcourse i can scan it myself , or a tutorial about how to use easymetin on metin2.ro , thx in advance , and u can answer in german or english i can translate with google i`m not that stupid , sry for my english but all teachers in my country sucks so i can`t be good at something that i didn`t learned right and another suggestion , make a romanian a forum moderator because are a lot of idiots who speak in romanian languege and they keep double/triple posting the same thing over and over again
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2013, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi. if you find a hack wat is work please tell to mee
Old 03/18/2013, 12:10   #3

elite*gold: 215
Received Thanks: 2,628
Sorry bro´s. Hackrequests are not allowed. If you search some hacks try it here:

#Closerequest!
Old 03/18/2013, 14:09   #4

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 120/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,737
#closed
Closed Thread