Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Server

Discussion on Metin2 Server within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 270
Metin2 Server

Hallo, ich suche jemanden der mit Server/Cloud Server im Zusammenhang mit metin2 zu tun hat.
Ich suche einen Server mit einem Windows Betriebssystem auf dem man ohne Probleme 2 metin2 Clients laufen lassen kann und noch ein wenige kleinere Programmen.

Ich habe schon Erfahrung mit den Cloud Servern und suche von der Funktion her etwas ähnliches.

Das wichtige für mich ist, dass das System mit den beiden Clients nicht an seine Grenze kommt.

Hello, I am looking for someone who has to do with servers/cloud servers in connection with metin2.
I am looking for a server with a Windows operating system on which you can run 2 metin2 clients and a few smaller programs without any problems.

I already have experience with the cloud servers and am looking for something similar in terms of functionality.

The important thing for me is that the system does not reach its limits with the two clients.
Old 03/29/2024, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 270
Suche immer noch!
Old 03/29/2024, 21:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Add mich mal discord tx4k
Hab n PC der 24/7 läuft wo zwar einige Server drauf laufen aber der hat trotzdem so 32gb ram frei und ne rtx 2070 super im 10900x und nur ssd's also reicht für dein stuff