Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help to circumvent an anti hack

Discussion on Help to circumvent an anti hack within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help to circumvent an anti hack

Hi all.
I would like to know if anyone knows any way to bypass the M2protec antihack system.

Due to this security system I can't even open a .dll file injector, since it detects it and closes the game.

That is, I open the injector, I run the metin2 and the m2protec closes the game instantly, the same thing happens if I first open the game and then the injector.

Can someone help me with the issue?
Old 08/03/2021, 07:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
That's not really an issue. There are not that many detection factors with these metin2 anti-cheats. Anything that's public will get you banned / restricted eventually. If you look into m2protect's module at runtime, you can see that the standard detection vector is checking the modules' names.Another one is hashing. It also has a clientside pulse that checks with the server if it's running, so killing the AC thread will not solve anything.

Your best approach would be to not use anything public and code things yourself. Simple as that.

Tags
metin2