Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Cooldown

Discussion on Skill Cooldown within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 123
Skill Cooldown

Bezüglich Perm Buff: Ich habe alles in der Skill_proto so eingestellt das SK oder Aura nicht mehr aus gehen dürfte Client Side ebenso.. jedoch gehen sie immer wieder aus. Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? Benutze die fliege Files v2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need. It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...
How to search No Skill Cooldown/No Pot Cooldown??
04/19/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I cant find out how to search no skill cooldown and no pot cooldown with UCE. plz tell me how to do it.
[Request] 2h cooldown and 1h cooldown ;)
02/26/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hello, can some1 please tell me how to change cooldown for a 1hander and a 2hander? :p