Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TARGETdamage I want to use it without attacking.

Discussion on TARGETdamage I want to use it without attacking. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TARGETdamage I want to use it without attacking.

help me pls
Old 03/27/2021, 20:00   #2

If it doesn't work while you're close without you keeping "Space" pressed for example, it means that the server is checking if you're sending the animation state as to prevent such wait hacks ( that's my understanding from what I've encountered on many servers ).

Some servers also have a delay implemented in those states checks to make sure you're not sending range damage even with direct character state packets and you truly are near the mobs. You won't notice the difference visually as you normally play, but programatically it feels like so (250-300ms difference).
Old 03/29/2021, 13:21   #3

Use the search-engine. It was already discussed multiple times here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TargetDamage Help Me
10/18/2020 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Targetdamage construction on servers using (svside ac) There are people who use it on the server I play DWORD NetPointer =(DWORD) 0x076F5C0; DWORD BattleCall = 0x004E2DD0; __asm { mov ecx, NetPointer push GetTargetVID
[TRICK]Killing Duel/Void using Zero(Without Attacking It)
01/25/2012 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
STEPS: 1.Change to GrandArk Mode http://i43.tinypic.com/357g7qh.jpg 2.and Then Change to Offense Stance http://i44.tinypic.com/opn1vp.jpg 3.Use "Increase" http://i41.tinypic.com/24quzk5.jpg Also this Video Can help
ribot attacking without skill?
07/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
how to do that, my 4 lvl char doesen't attack anything
Attacking Stakes Without Arrows At TG
06/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Go to the stake u want to attack,equip other weapon than bow,attack the stake,right click on the bow in ur inventory,u'll be attacking the stake without arrows. PS: U can't use scatter,rapid fire or intensify while doing this because it's arrow-based. PS2: after u equip the bow u can only attack with the range of the previous weapon u equipped,so after equip the bow don't move,or else u stop attacking. Maybe it's a useless tip,but,well,there it is... :rolleyes: