Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam client keep disconnecting

Discussion on Steam client keep disconnecting within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam client keep disconnecting

As the title say the client just disconnect every two seconds. Then stops and I can actually play 10 minutes if I'm lucky. Then it starts again to disconnect over and over.

I don't think is my internet connection since I have a 100mbps optic fiber, and my pc can handle the latest games w/o any problems.

I do believe that is steam's client fault, even tho looking at the client downloaded from the GameForge client the files looks the same.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing as me?

Also, the Gameforge metin instance doesn't crash / disconnect. The Steam version does, in case someone was wandering.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Xigncode keep disconnecting.
06/06/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello, i now finnaly installed and started game right, after fcking up with their NGM, but now after 2 secs in game it keep me disconnecting from xigncode, it says third party program, but all i have open is DK, and i dont use atm hacks. Any tips or help? :/
People keep disconnecting
07/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
In my server, it has been up for about a week, and now all of the sudden people keep disconnecting like every 2 minutes, Does any1 know why?? Plz help if possible.. I wont reply till tomorrow, im tired.
I keep on disconnecting.
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
the report bug keep on poping up is there a way to fix this.
I KEEP DISCONNECTING!! HELP!
12/02/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I dont know y i keep discconecting...:confused: anyone can help?? when i dc, they dint show dc from server.. they just boot me out to the windows... anyone that can help me i will thank that guy!