Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DT-Client für Global

Discussion on DT-Client für Global within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
DT-Client für Global

Hey,

gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Patcher auf Metin2GLOBAL zu umgehen um einen DT-Client zu erstellen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird bug since global client crash
09/28/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
since after the global client crash i got this error when trying to name (first doubleclick on looter icon in inv.) a looter: http://s14.postimage.org/osp4905ap/looters.jpg tried with different clients (old serenity client i'm using on my server and gala us client's files with PH sframe) and on different servers (experienced on my domestic server 1st time, then tried on legacy) as you cen see there is no 'OK' nor 'cancel button' and hitting enter doesn't help... there is no way to...
Anyone have action 6 global client ?
05/04/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi. Im looking for action 6 real client. All I need is bin folder with exe files ofc. If you have someone old unpacked from hellspider or someone that would help alot.
about multi client in nostale global
06/10/2009 - Nostale - 0 Replies
sir/mam can somebody post some link guide for multi client in nostale global . most of the guides here are in german and i cant understand it. tnx for ur reply
Global SrO - 1.170 Client (Legend III Plus)
12/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey there, I know its a bit early, but I must ask. If possible, can someone upload a torrent of the new 1.170 client? The P2P program that Joymax provides always ends up corrupting several megabytes of data, as well as not resuming the download (if you have exited the downloader). Also, if possible, can the torrent reference the tracker that the Joymax P2P downloader uses? Thanks for any help :)