Ich hatte hier schon mal einen Name Generator erstellt, banjo1 hatte damals meinen Thread geschlossen
Und ich hatte dieser Section hier versprochen das ich was neues rausbringen werde, gesagt getan.
Ich muss erlich sagen ich verstehe den Sinn hinter soetwas nicht.Ich meine sich einen Namen ausdenken ist doch nicht so schwer, das man dafür ein hilfsprogramm braucht oder?
Ich muss erlich sagen ich verstehe den Sinn hinter soetwas nicht.Ich meine sich einen Namen ausdenken ist doch nicht so schwer, das man dafür ein hilfsprogramm braucht oder?
Jetzt erstellst du dir mal einen neuen Charakter und sag mir blos nicht das du schon mal auf so eine Meldung zugestoßen bist:
Is it so useful now? How about site with the same futures\functions , like ur?
Nothing, only waste of time and ur training in C. Thats all =|
Last years, Turks have sunk... Previously, it was a lot of features which were useful more (like cheats\models\SF) than now.
Is it so useful now? How about site with the same futures\functions , like ur?
Nothing, only waste of time and ur training in C. Thats all =|
Last years, Turks have sunk... Previously, it was a lot of features which were useful more (like cheats\models\SF) than now.
I can create a site if I want or if I have the time for that but I prefer working with C#. People can still google for "name generator online".
Ich muss erlich sagen ich verstehe den Sinn hinter soetwas nicht.Ich meine sich einen Namen ausdenken ist doch nicht so schwer, das man dafür ein hilfsprogramm braucht oder?
Ich wollte mir letztens in LoL einen Smurf erstellen, habe 3 Stunden an den Nickname gesessen, und nur 20 Minuten gespielt. Muss man nicht verstehen.
New update guys.
I've removed the old version so you can try my new version.
Please note: my tool is based on a wordlist ( from every single language in my tool) but not the "Create Random" function.
my old tool was based on a wordlist too! but there where to much words and only english words so I've changed everything today
I recommend to use the random generator if you have any troubles or if you are unhappy with the other words