Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Console ''cheats'' p server

Discussion on Console ''cheats'' p server within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Console ''cheats'' p server

Hi.I found for metin 2 is no only hacks , but cheats too
in metin 35 (i do not know if it works in any other P-servers,but in czech no private server it is not working)
so,tap enter ingame and write: /ski 121 and try again and again and you will have readed sun-zi (leadership skill) to M1 then you can stard read wu-zi which is cheaper...i tried more codes after /ski ... and i did mining skill to M1 too but i do not remember the code
if any 1 knows some console cheats to metin2 quote pls
sorry my bad english i am czech..i hope you understand it well
BTW: i am looking for wallhack for P servers running in window ''Ŕsľs''
Old 12/10/2009, 22:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi and welcome to Elitepvpers Here are some ski codes :

/ski 131
/ski 121
/ski 129
/ski 135

Btw I am czech too ;D greedz

P.s : Next time try to use the "search function" and dont open nonsensical threads ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Console Commands for Lame Console Look
12/07/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Well, to avoid any further useless posts on this subject... here are a ton of console based commands that will control the game from the server console. I will not explain what each does, it should be pretty easy to figure out, and I don't intend to answer stupid questions. If its a good question, I will answer it. public static void DoStuff() { bool flag = true; Console.Clear(); Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; ...
[RELEASE] is your 5165 console/server spamming?
02/11/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
:pimp: I have no idea if this is out there yet but im gonna give it a shot......lmao Is your server constantly saying this? (Your Account) has suspiciously much silvers999999999 (Your Account) suspiciously much cps 999999999 ********************************** open Database.cs in C# **********************************
Console Cheats [ENG]
04/22/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
Testing Enchant scrools results ---------------------- This is not meant to be a thread explaining you how to cheat in L2, I just left the oficial L2 servers after C2 and I can't give you much support. I'll leave you some of the stuff I discovered and I hope someone can make any use of it. Cya all in WoW or in the free L2 Server, Escape Server. (note: I'm not at home while writing his post, I'll post some more complete stuff later on, but for now, I'll leave this loose info that may...