Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat to autouse keys eg. F3 or mobber when the game client is hidden

Discussion on Cheat to autouse keys eg. F3 or mobber when the game client is hidden within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Cheat to autouse keys eg. F3 or mobber when the game client is hidden

Hi! Sorry for my bad english but I do need your help ppl
i am looking for any kind of cheat which is able to run while the game client is hidden and it attracts mobs somehow ( mobber or using eg. F3 and so on )
Please help me to find sth like this.
Ill be very glad
Old 06/07/2015, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
Hackrequests aren't allowed, you can take a look in this section:
Old 06/07/2015, 00:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
Such a requests are not allowed anywhere? Really? ;x I cannot find working one ;x
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Sims Social Hidden Items Cheat 15.0.0.24
04/12/2012 - Facebook - 36 Replies
Hi. I just decided to make my databases free again :) But I hope no people will use them to earn money in the future. The Sims Social Hidden Items Cheat 15.0.0.24 I only put hidden shop items in it, no artifact items available. If you want them, visit this post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/1807682- misc-hidden-files-15-0-0-20-gems-sims-social.html
The Sims Social Free Hidden Items Cheat 8.0.0.9
02/10/2012 - Facebook - 20 Replies
Note: This hack only contains free hidden items available (for example social gem, 1x1 package) For "future items" to be available, please wait for next release! You need: - Fiddler2 (Google it yourself) - 8.0.0.9 Free Hidden Items.zip Match the files with the corresponding rules: File 1: REGEX:(?insx).*c3iUqnVUJB$
PSF wallhack using new hidden EMULATOR !!! to hide and undetect the cheat!!! to GA
03/09/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
awaited wallhack for PSF users has come… PROCEDURE: use this latest Hidden EMU. hack engine, download this: Hidden Emulator: Hidden Emulator.rar Hidden Emulator.rar