Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Speed & Attack Source Code Help

Discussion on Metin2 Speed & Attack Source Code Help within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Metin2 Speed & Attack Source Code Help

Metin2 Speed & Attac Source Code Help

For gentlemen metin2, speed and attack speed of the source code need to cheat.I will begin working on a trick behalf, I need your help a little. Can you share the source code if possible.
If the message is prohibited am about to share with us Could you take can. If you want to do the trick, I am here on behalf epvp.
I want many things I hope you're not sorry, If you give the source code is sufficient irradiation.

English is very bad. slightly better compared to a primary school English.
Thank you for reading my position, I hope as much information as you want to exceed...

Google Translate use Germany Lang.

Code:
Für die Herren metin2, Schnelligkeit und Angriffsgeschwindigkeit des Quellcodes müssen cheat.I wird seine Arbeit auf einen Streich epvp Namen, ich brauche deine ein wenig Hilfe. Kann man Aktien der Quellcode, wenn möglich. 
   Wenn die Nachricht ist verboten bin mit uns zu teilen Könnten Sie übernehmen kann. Wenn Sie den Trick tun wollen, bin ich hier im Namen epvp. 
   Ich möchte viele Dinge, die ich hoffe, du bist doch nicht traurig, wenn Sie den Quellcode geben genügt Bestrahlung. 

Englisch ist sehr schlecht. etwas besser, eine Grundschule Englisch verglichen. 
      Vielen Dank für das Lesen meiner Position, hoffe ich, so viele Informationen wie Sie möchten mehr ...
Old 11/01/2009, 03:51   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
wrong section.
Old 11/01/2009, 17:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
:S