Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ClickSkillSLot Run Time Error

Discussion on ClickSkillSLot Run Time Error within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ClickSkillSLot Run Time Error

Hello I need some help I dont understand why i get a run time error after calling the ClickSkillSLot funcion for some time I use the SetTarget Function fist to set the target the I use the ClickSKillSlot funcion I use c++ and I call the funcions in ASM I was hoping maybe some one has a solution Thanks
Old 10/05/2013, 08:16   #2

yea i have same problem but in metin2mod pl by kamer i need any help i got this problem after new patch in metin2
Old 10/05/2013, 08:49   #3

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 7,521
Metin2.de has made a big client patch so most of the hacks dont work anymore.

Anyway - Hackrequests arent allowed.
Old 10/05/2013, 11:26   #4

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
did you check, if the character can use the skill? (skill.CanUseSkill) and you can try to make an if clause which checks if the target vid is != 0.

I had the same problem in python and I only used buffskills in my skillbot of my levelbot. You can ask Slait, maybe he can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dörp View Post
Metin2.de has made a big client patch so most of the hacks dont work anymore.

Anyway - Hackrequests arent allowed.
its not a hackrequest, he is only looking for a solution for his skillbot problem.
Old 10/05/2013, 23:49   #5

well yes I made a buff bot sometime ago but i made it using the sendskillpacket which works great i recive skills even if dead but i want to use the ClickSkillSlot and this error is making me go crazy i dont understand it I Set the target by using the settarget funcion and I also write the value of the target to the memory address that hold the currents target value I dont check if the skill is ready because I give it enough time before I call the skill again it works great for a few minutes but then the error I would really appreciate if some one with expirience on this could help me understad why the error thanks