Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question...

Discussion on Question... within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Question...

hy....recently i was banned from a server...and my ip too...so i can't register a new account....but i find a browser that hide my ip...i make a new account...but i want to ask...when i play...my real ip ( that is banned) appears on that server???...because i'm affraid to not be banned again....
Someone knows one method to remain anonym while i play on that server?...not only when i surf on net...one program that hide my ip allways...not just when i'm surfing on internet.
Thx!!!
Old 04/11/2013, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 215
Received Thanks: 2,628
If you get a IP bann you can change your IP with a simpel IP changer tool. But this is´n work if you have a static IP.... Try to restart your Internet Router. If you get a new IP you are able to registere again

Try this one to get a new IP from your router:

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 15:54   #3

when i look on Locan Area Connection i see ip like 192.168........ but on myip.com my ip is another...and yes is looks like be static because i pay for that...
and another question.......how the server can see my ip?when i log-in?.......if i register on another ip they not see that ip from i register while i play too?
Old 04/11/2013, 16:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by costyk6 View Post
when i look on Locan Area Connection i see ip like 192.168........ but on myip.com my ip is another...and yes is looks like be static because i pay for that...
and another question.......how the server can see my ip?when i log-in?.......if i register on another ip they not see that ip from i register while i play too?
All IP´s in your Network forim Handy´s, PC´s and other thinks get a IP with 192.168.....

MyIp.com says your Gloabal ip. The Mt2 server see your ip you you try to login in the game. They can see if you go to his Hompage and they see if you try login on the HP.
They can see your ip allready if you try to connect.

One Question. Why you have a static IP? This is not really clever
Old 04/12/2013, 09:51   #5

because in past i have a cs server
Old 04/12/2013, 14:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by costyk6 View Post
because in past i have a cs server
Okay. Than try to change the Internet provider or try to change the conditions from you form.
Thanks
1 User