Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A trustworthy yang seller?

Discussion on A trustworthy yang seller? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question A trustworthy yang seller?

Hi! I'm new to the forum! I play the UK server on Corum, and I was wondering if you guys know any trustworthy yang sellers for Metin2 Corum-UK? I got scammed by two websites, already. One of them was thepowerlevel.com, which seemed pretty famous, however my yang did not get delivered. I don't like wasting my money ~obviously~ and that's why I need your help! Thanks. (I don't speak english, sorry, so I will be using google translate on this one.)

- German -

Hallo! Ich bin neu im Forum! Ich spiele die UK-Server auf Corum, und ich frage mich, wenn euch keine vertrauenswürdige yang Verkäufer wissen, für Metin2 Corum-UK? Ich habe zwei Webseiten betrogen, schon. Einer von ihnen war thepowerlevel.com, die ziemlich berühmt war, aber mein yang nicht geliefert bekommen. Ich mag es nicht verschwenden mein Geld ~ ~ offensichtlich und das ist, warum ich Ihre Hilfe brauchen! Thanks. (I nicht Englisch sprechen, sorry, so werde ich mit google auf diesen einen zu übersetzen.)
Old 03/14/2013, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 215
Received Thanks: 2,628
uuuu i´m not sure but i think igvault.de is a trustet page.
Attantion! Buy only and at this page if other useres too say that the page trustet is!
Old 03/14/2013, 22:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCraftingMan View Post
uuuu i´m not sure but i think igvault.de is a trustet page.
Attantion! Buy only and at this page if other useres too say that the page trustet is!
They don't sell yang to the UK servers, though
Old 03/15/2013, 10:18   #4

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
Hey rodrigorbg, currently there is not much to choose between for u'r UK Server. I checked some Sites and i found just de.metin2.mobi. You have just to check how expensives 'tis.
Old 03/15/2013, 14:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghauer View Post
Hey rodrigorbg, currently there is not much to choose between for u'r UK Server. I checked some Sites and i found just de.metin2.mobi. You have just to check how expensives 'tis.
Ummm, yeah, I have bought from them before and they kind of scammed me... I paid for the yang but I never received it and do you know why almost no sites sell yang to the UK servers??
Old 03/15/2013, 15:45   #6

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigorbg View Post
Ummm, yeah, I have bought from them before and they kind of scammed me... I paid for the yang but I never received it and do you know why almost no sites sell yang to the UK servers??
No sorry, UK is too unique. ^^"
Closed Thread

Tags
seller, trustworthy, yang, yangseller, yangsellers