Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me wich a code please

Discussion on Help me wich a code please within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me wich a code please

hi epvp please help me : i need a code (python) for Metin2 which one to go to the general store and open it please and back to position (sell bot) .. sory for my english
RO:
salut epvp va rog frumos sa ma ajutati cu un cod in python pentru metin2 care sa se duca singur la magazinul general , sa il deschida si apoi sa se intoarca.. de unde a ramas
Old 01/21/2013, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
The basics for that are posted in guides and bot-source releases, you just need to c&p them.
Old 01/22/2013, 05:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
sorry .. move please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wich bot?
04/14/2011 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi there!! (Sorry for my english) Am new to cabal and i cearch for a good bot for cabalonline.com the offical one and i hav searching it is alot of server and i dont rlly understand what is for what game.. I need a bot, i buy one if it is out there.. But relly good one.. I want it for the cabal from Cabal Online <- i download it form there.. I want a safe one with some great function and bypass, i found one but dono if it is good or not coz there forum was like a junkbox.....
Wich is the Better?
03/05/2011 - Technical Support - 18 Replies
Hallo Community, Ich wollte Fragen welcher Laptop besser ist. 1# Laptop 2# Laptop 3# Laptop
Wich pets works and wich not??
08/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I was about to buy a White wolf but i remember that some pets doesn't work with bot so it would be great if someone post here wich pets works and wich doesn't with the DB-bot PD: Much as the attackers and grabbers and thx
wich bot?
07/20/2009 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
wich bots does ppls use at demon mad knights and demon armoured knights? they kill pick and behead really fast...ppls get 20k+ heads by that oO
Wich Bot is the best
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I'm a new silkroad player and I need a bot :D wich is the best ?