Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A small method to earn money

Discussion on A small method to earn money within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow A small method to earn money

I am a Partisan warrior, the equipment is so bad when upgrading above 70 level. It is hard to combat with the high stone, and there will be no money, if you train skills with using skill book. But I find it is not bad that hit the small metin stone in village two. And when you train a 35 level Partisan warrior, you can use battle horse, and only add combat ecstasy and aura of sword into skill. You can attack two metin stone in one minute, and also can attack much more partisan warrior books taking your item-shop one day. Of course, it is possible that to attack one or two+4 stones on the condition of full of lucks. When my metin stone combat ecstasy is up to M6, aura of sword can attack many stone and the speed is fast, and not only most of equipment is changed, but also I do not need to spend money to use skill book. Most important is I can sell some other skill books, you can have a try and you will have a great harvest. But it may be hard, because it really is a method for those players to earn money
game.(om
Old 05/02/2009, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
dam ur english is bad...did not understand a thing..