Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DISCUSSION] M2Bob wont be free anymore

Discussion on [DISCUSSION] M2Bob wont be free anymore within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DISCUSSION] M2Bob wont be free anymore

What do you think about this? I credit Sandmann016 and Slait. They work hard for this hack,but they have real lifes ,too...they have no time to work for free,so i understand them.

But something is amusing me:When they started this project,m2bob...they were acusing EasyMt2 cause they are requesting money for their software )))

But,anyway,i still understand them.
But,as Sandmann said,and it may be real,they won 900 $ and the host is 10$,so they are not doing it for money. But i think they have less time,so if not many players have the hacks,the metin updates wont solve it fast. +,i think,like all of us,slait and sandmann gets tired of all 3214123123 bots in every map.
I think it is a gooood ideea

What do you guys think???
Old 11/28/2012, 05:51   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
i like it Now i can play whitout many botters anywhere
Old 11/28/2012, 08:52   #3

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantShutMyMouth View Post
What do you think about this? I credit Sandmann016 and Slait. They work hard for this hack, but they have real lifes ,too... they have no time to work for free, so I understand them.

But something is amusing me: When they started this project, M2Bob... they were acusing EasyMetin2 cause they are requesting money for their software )))

But, anyway, I still understand them.
But, as Sandmann said, and it may be real, they won 900$ and the host is 10$, so they are not doing it for money. But I think they have less time, so if not many players have the hacks, the Metin2-Updates wont solve it fast. +, I think, like all of us, Slait and Sandmann016 get tired of all 3214123123 bots in every map.
I think it is a gooood idea

What do you guys think???
The story with EasyMetin2 is quite funny, now they want money themselves..

But I think it is good that they do this..
They invested many hours in this program and Metin2 is full of bots.
Now the servers fusion, everywhere would be bots, so its good that the amount of them decreases because not everyone will buy it now..

I still recommend programming a bot on your own, its very easy for Metin2, because it has useful strings everywhere in it, so you can find everything you need easily.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 10:56   #4

Good said,Mia4uric3
Old 11/28/2012, 15:41   #5

elite*gold: 215
Received Thanks: 2,628
I think its nice that the bot not longer for free is! Okay, the billion 1337 Haxor kiddys they use the Bot for free are now ****** of but who cares
Old 11/29/2012, 12:20   #6

ich finds gut endlich müssen die noobs mal selber was leisten statt nur nen bot laufen zu lassen.
aber wenn man das botten gewohnt ist kann man wohl selber nicht mher farmen weil mans vllt verlernt oder nie gelernt hat
auf solche bobs kann man gut verzichten^^
Old 11/29/2012, 15:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriermon1234 View Post
ich finds gut endlich müssen die noobs mal selber was leisten statt nur nen bot laufen zu lassen.
aber wenn man das botten gewohnt ist kann man wohl selber nicht mher farmen weil mans vllt verlernt oder nie gelernt hat
auf solche bobs kann man gut verzichten^^
Tolle Aussage Du weißt es es M2bob noch gibt. Es ist nur nicht mehr kostenlos
Und der TS ist doch englischsprachig. Das sollte man ihm zu liebe doch auch einhalten oder?
Old 11/29/2012, 17:50   #8

ok pay but it is too expensive!
had to parry less money
Old 11/29/2012, 20:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha77 View Post
ok pay but it is too expensive!
had to parry less money
To expensive!! WTF! You pay one time only!!! And than you have the bot FOR 40/110 day´s!! Look at the old EasyMetin2 bot because you pay for 30 days an the bot have not even the awesome featurs!
Thanks
1 User