Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP ME TO CREATE MY OWN MOD

Discussion on HELP ME TO CREATE MY OWN MOD within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP ME TO CREATE MY OWN MOD

Hi all, I hope you can help me in my early days creating modifications to the game metin2. I'm using metin2.es client.

I know how to decompile and compile the epk and I studying and learning the code of the game.

Well, the thing is I am creating modifications in the root.epk file (creating my own modhack), specifically to uiparty.py game.py file. The problem I have is, that when I make a minimal change in this file, placing my root.epk changed in the pack of the game, I always get the message "Wrong version of the file pack / root.epk"

How can I avoid this message by putting my root changed in the game.

Sorry if the post is not in the right place.

Please please please help me.

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts [16 June
06/17/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Many people asked me that... Maybe some of these people are from here.. or maybe not.. Anyway.. heres 25 minutes video ;D which should help? How create a trainer in cheat engine, and how to create autoassemble scripts - YouTube And yea.. I noticed that there 360p and 720p only.. no idea where the 460p gone... :x put 720p and full screen, otherwise in normal size its looks crappy
GM Create
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 32 Replies
GM where is created ? i need GM http://i56.tinypic.com/nf5p2t.jpg
[help]How do I create an NPC to PM / GM
03/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Anybody know how I create an NPC that delivers the salary GM / PM If anyone can help me thank you. If it is not possible, pelomenos deliver the following items: 780000 780001 But only for GM / PM Regards Corey88:)
is possible to create a hack to create items +7
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 25 Replies
How can I create a hack to create items +7