Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to get Clams

Discussion on how to get Clams within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow how to get Clams

hay,
i'm lvl 33 and i used to Fish too much, but i have seen that getting a "Clam" is not that easy,

so i wanted to ask for any tips & tricks and some advice to get to get them faster and with an easy way, cause i have seen some guys getting 30-50 @_@ !!

thnxxx
Old 06/27/2012, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Hi,
yes, as you said, it is not easy to get clams in metin2. There is no real trick for "how to get more clams", because it depends on your luck. Let me explain how those "guys" get 30-50 clams in their shops.

They use bots (program which automatically fishs for you) to get many fishes in a short time. It's much easier to get many fishes if a program does the work for you, because it can reel really exactly - which causes that you almost get every fish. If they open more fishes, they get more clams. Most bot users fish 3 up to 10 hours per day, depending on what server and what time. And, as you can imagine, the more they fish, the more clams they get.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2012, 10:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Great answer from a great man ! thanks
Old 06/28/2012, 15:16   #4

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
closed
Closed Thread

Tags