Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]How to run metin2 with any client.

Discussion on [Request]How to run metin2 with any client. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request]How to run metin2 with any client.

Is there a way to modify a clients root in that way that could alow to connect to any server? i have tryed this but..the client crashes at start..Please if there is a tutorial or someone could help me i would be very gratefull.

->I'd like an answer in english if its possible.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Good Metin2 ServerFiles (127-255LVL Without Bugs) AND English Client
02/06/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need Good Metin2 ServerFiles (127-255LVL Without Bugs) AND English Client that can see new armors/weapons with serverinfo.py ! The server is dedicated (24/7) and Root ! Please help me find what i need! :) Thanks :mofo:
[REQUEST] New Metin2 client (2011) in english
09/05/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, A few weeks ago I created a new metin2 server, international (in English - translated almost 90% - without quests). I searched for a compatible client (who see the legendary weapons) and stones up to nine in English and I found nothing (a "clean" client without InGameHack or something else). I need a new client in English (as a standard client would be great) to see new weapons - and possibly legendary armor ). PS: without mc.txt The server is dedicated (online 24/24 - without...