Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse Click Move

Discussion on Mouse Click Move within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse Click Move

Hello I Have a Question for all the people who have experience in Metin2 Hacking, what function gets called when Mouse Walking I been moving my bot using the fuction that gets called be pressing the keys for movement and teleporting in small steps, the way that I am doing this gives me alot of problems I think the correct way would be calling the fuction that gets executed when left mouse click, I havent had any luck could anyone point me into the correct direction on solving this. I hope some can share there info on bot movement if you dont want to make it public you can send me a private message Thanks...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
click to move deaktivieren?
01/22/2011 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
#löschen bitte.... sollte auch ma früher in den interface optionen schauen :)
Visual Basic mouse Move Dll?
10/04/2010 - .NET Languages - 4 Replies
Hi, Wie kann ich in Visual basic eine Dll erstellen die wen man sie im Spiel injectet und F12 drückt Zu verschiedenen stellen im spiel geht und dort klickt? Ich hoffe das ihr mir helfen könnt!
Click to move (CTM)
01/26/2010 - WoW Bots - 5 Replies
Hey! Immer wieder hört man jetzt das CTM unsicher ist/sein soll. Wie arbeitet der bot mit CTM bzw was ist/könnte daran unsicher sein ? Hab schon SuFu genutzt aber nicht wirklich was gefunden! Freue mich über Antworten mfg
Mouse auto move while botting! dwnld link here
05/11/2008 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
Hello i have found one interesting tool. You can make mouse auto move with this. There is also option to auto buttons press and etc. but for my works mouse move only. I think that is because of HACKSHIELD but I don't know exactly. Here is download link Auto Mouse - Reviews and free Auto Mouse downloads at Download.com Try it and say how it goes for you! If auto buttons press wont work for you too, then you have to hold mouse button 2 to keep screen moving. I hope it will help to...
How to npt move when using mouse double hit?
04/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
when i use mouse double hit that lvling in tg. If some1 come near by it will go out. Does any1 know how to get not move?