Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help - AJUDA

Discussion on Help - AJUDA within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help - AJUDA

Can someone explain to me how can i use this hack ..

I play Metin2 Brazil, if someone know Portuguese or Spanish would be better

Old 09/15/2011, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 726
Received Thanks: 7,914
First you download the Installer an install the bot. You can choose the lenguage "english". Than you start metin2 and run the Injektor with admin rights. Now you have to klick in your Metin window. (Thats for windows 64bit system)

With a 32bit System first you run the injektor and than start Metin2.

With a klick on the left checkbox for the fish you kill the fish when you fish it. With a klick on the right checkbox the dead fish will be dropped.

Fishdealy: 2900
Botdealy: 4000

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP - AJUDA
09/15/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone explain to me how can i use this hack .. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-hacks-bot s-cheats-exploits-macros/1375414-release-m-fish.ht ml I play Metin2 Brazil, if someone know Portuguese or Spanish would be better.. :mofo: :mofo:
[Help]Please / [Ajuda] Por favor
08/30/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies
Seja Brasileiro ou Gringo por favor se puder me dar essa informação ajudaria muito. Eu venho tentando editar as offsets do bot Prophet a mais de 2 semanas e até agora não obtive sucesso em minhas tentativas, por toda a web eles deixam tutoriais meio por cima que não se é possivel entender muita coisa e em outras eles repetem o mesmo tutorial do offsetfinder ou offsetretriver, venho por meio de pedir a vocês uma forma ou Tutorial Completo de como conseguir os valores de cada Ponto para...
me ajuda alguem
08/25/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
algun portugues ou espanhol posta aki pra min como usar os comandos gms passo a passo si presisa de progama ou presisa por akeles parentes --->() nos comando etc passo a passo manu obg
Ajuda.!
05/10/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Elite. I'm looking for that light that sits on top of Chun 3, the main town, but I'm having trouble, could someone help me?
Ajuda !
04/26/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Bom Galera, estou tentando descompactar o root do cliente para mudar o ip de conexão, só que ele não descompacta, da erro " Acess danied " Imagem: Imageshack - errotr.jpg o Que Devo Fazer? Ajuda "/:confused::rtfm: