Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a very important question needs to help

Discussion on i have a very important question needs to help within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i have a very important question needs to help

Hello,

this cod

DELETE FROM player WHERE last_play<date_sub(current_timestamp,interval 3 month);

this cod only removed player characters but i wanna remove near account and items.. what can i do for this? can someone help me please ? Thank you..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ive got an important question
05/29/2009 - Private Server - 2 Replies
GamersHell.com - Largest Independent VideoGaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com anyone know this site? is it legal? i m not so sure thx for answers
Important question???
04/07/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Why are monsters not dropping outside of the maps anymore? It only drops within the map now unlike long ago with USA
need help with important question
03/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
:confused:Quick and fast question::confused: i have water warior 130 - 130 i want to go trojan and i have 2 weps piosn blade and club both lvl 130 and if i use that hack, that make me use 2 1h and i go for 2ND RB is both weps come lvl 15? or only 1 come lvl 15 and 1 is stay on taht lvl plz reply soon, all m waiting to know that can't wait for 2nd rb thx
Question about co very important
04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello staff of co2 main discussions/ questions forum My question to you is that i have recently been getting d/c or lag because i am under a network and my other computer is runing limewire so when i am on the notebook it d/c me because of the limewire or itunes so my main question would be to all of you is that is their some type of tool or software to allow more then one program runing like limewire/conqueronline at the same time or same time by network plz if you know anything answer my...
I have a very important question!
12/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
There is a program something like WoW hack and with that program you are like GM. You can add items and money and can use GM commands So can somebody tell me where can I download that program? Please give me a link or the name of the program...