would it be possible for this site to make both english and german forums for this game?
i see alot of english and german text in topics and its confusing.
i think it confuses alot of people.
if we could have an english section that would be great.
Bad idea cause the English speakers are already insulting Germans for their "Gibberish" like they say ...
When they'll learn to be polite they may have an English board but not before or they'll consider it as a victory and continue to believe that they're better than the others ...
CJ2311...
who is "they"
I believe that if people get insulted you simply ban them, because this should not affect the "goodwilling" people like me and other english people.
I still see alot of german people speaking english, and i certainly don't think I am anything more then anyone else.
It is just that this game is worldwide, and it seems that this game doesnt have any english community based on cheats/hacks for this game.
An English board would be awesome, even if it were just one.
usualy german/english members from our other sections are sharing our forums without problems, I can setup a subforum for you guys if you wish, but is it necessary?
I haven't read any insults in this forum, can you link me some?
CJ2311 said he often sees insults from english people towards the german
I don't know if this is true, but that would only be 1 reason more to activate a sub-forum for english and other english-speaking users.
IT may even attrack more people to join your forums as they can understand the language.
Luckily i am half dutch-german
So I can most likely help if you wish.
Most of the time i understand alot of german, but i master the english language more.
i prefer some other kind of solution ^^ i think it would be best to add a new "translator" rank... we make a new thread and you may make some application for this rank (this rank could have some gimmiks like premium usership or sth similar )
this rank could also report any insults instant to our mods and we could react as soon as possible (btw there is a report button under each post which looks like this
)
Guys, the German speakings (I'll just call them that right now) here try to offer multilingual explanations and instructions.. You guys stop stop ******** and moaning and accept the conditions of these forums. If you don't like the way the texts are written or formed, put the original text in a translator, whereas I doubt you'll get better results..
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English) 07/29/2025 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 105 Replies You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything?
Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition
What it is:
Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content.
But there are some specials:
Build In DDJ viewer
[TRADE] Deutsche OX Fragen / 50% Deutsche Blume 11/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies Tausche gegen andere Deutsche Übersetzungen.
__________________
Im Deutschen OX Pack sind 20 Fragen enthalten, die Ingame auf Deutsch
gestellt werden. Es liegt eine Anleitung dabei, wie man eigene und weitere
fragen einbaut. In der OX Blume ist 50% Übersetzt. uA Preise Verteilen.