Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loader /Bypass GESUCHT ! <-

Discussion on Loader /Bypass GESUCHT ! <- within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/03/2011, 20:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
  1. Deinstallieren
  2. Installieren
  3. Patchen
  4. Einloggen
  5. ist das so schwer ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Conquer Loader (Auto Bypass)
04/25/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
Hey all, This is my second release on E*PvP! This is an Conquer Loader that automaticly bypass the autopatcher, so you like the events, wanna get some more days to get your items :p ? Use this =D Download Link: Conquer Loader! (Also in attachments!) Picture: http://oi54.tinypic.com/35lavsi.jpg
[METIN2]Loader to bypass Patching
09/27/2010 - Metin2 - 15 Replies
Hi! I found out, that it is possible to connect to the server with an outdated client. Only "prob" is to bypass the patching/checking procedure. And this works with my simple loader. (attached) simply place the loader in your Metin2 Folder and run it. Metin2 gets started without checks or updates. Maybe you can use this... DE: Ich habe herausgefunden, dass es möglich ist mit einem veralteten Client zu connecten. Mein client war glaub 1-2 patches "zu alt. Das einzige "problem" ist,...
[Release]Luna Online PH Loader Bypass
09/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hey everyone, Anybody interested in knowing how to bypass the loader of luna so it will automatically run the game without waiting for it to pack the files? :D Anyway I'll post it here when I get home :D Basically, you just need to create a shortcut for your LunaClient.exe and then include the keyword in the target box :) e.g in the target box
[Release]Loader/HackShield bypass
05/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 48 Replies
Put this in your Requiem\System folder and execute, it will load the game straight up bypassing the launcher and hackshield Have fun *M*