Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell sura BM lvl70 P skills full eq - NEWWORLD.US

Discussion on Sell sura BM lvl70 P skills full eq - NEWWORLD.US within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell sura BM lvl70 P skills full eq - NEWWORLD.US

blue nation, new world, level 70

shadowbolt P
aphotic P
ritual of doom P
dark fire G3

ghost fang blade+9 4 bonus fresh+4

about 20kk gold

66 sura armor+4 2000hp 10% sword 10% arrow 10% absorbed to MP haste+4 vita+5

heavens tear earrings+7 clean

lion edge shield+9 4 bonus with faint resistance

castle helm+6 15% vs sin 6% magic resist 20% MP regeneration 20% hp regeneration

shoes lv55+4 1500hp 10% vs assassin 10% flee archery 8% gold

heavens tear bracelet+6 1500hp with 4 bonus and full agate ore

estatic shoes+4 15% dagger

spirit mail+6 haste+4 1500hp 10 magic 10 arrow 10 mage resist and 2% reflect attack

a bunch of soulstones and a few thousand ZP, 2 perpetual iron, v2 passes, teleport scrolls, 60 hour xp ring, 25% xp@lvl 70.

need some kind of online currency like psc or paypal purchases in exchange for account or us dollars...Also accept US accounts

or trade just the sura for a low level character with P skills (lv 42-49), he doesn't need equipment .

I also sell lv 73 archer with m8 skills in new world admirable 20,000 hkp
Old 08/08/2011, 13:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much you're sell him ? I am offering PSC but i need to know if you still have him,if i am purchasing i will need account on my email,if we can talk to GM for a legal trade, and of course how much will you sell it to me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL ACC G8 FULL GEAR AND SKILLS
07/21/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
CONTACT ME AT [email protected] server redemtion
[WTS] LVL70 Orc Hunter FULL EPIC
04/20/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1914/orchunterc t2.jpg trinkets: battlemaster 80ap/heal & battlemaster 40crit/heal has a flying mount and a few hundred gold character is on a german pvp server i created the account and have all data account is active and ready to play asking price 150 euros bank transfer (preferred) or paypal
WTS [Silkroad] Redsea lvl70 Full str Glaive force
04/18/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there , i gonna sell 1 char in Redsea server Silkroad online game . So if u want more detail Please PM me the char was Full str glaive / fire/force :) Pwned char hehe . I'm INTERESTED TO TRADE WITH ANY OTHER lvl50++ bow + GOLD
WTS -> Warlock lvl70 full t6
04/17/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
HeLLo every1 Wanna sell warlock lvl 70 with full tier 6 + "the sword" and other equip & other stuffs from Bt/hyjal... i stop to play 2-3 months ago when 2.4 patch was on test server ... used to quit due to job and university... and selling now my account with full info and etc... accepting only Western Union money transfer and for MORE INFO contact me on my MSN -> [email protected] Regards ALL !
When wihte screen of ur skills full with skills so
05/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When wihte screen of ur skills full with skills so u can add more or not? if yes so scroll will appear to show me my other skill or what? plz answer me +K if u help me ty all :) text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Waiting New SM ;(' border='0' alt='Waiting New SM ;(' />