Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Germania lvl 86 warrior with full grotto eq

Discussion on Germania lvl 86 warrior with full grotto eq within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Germania lvl 86 warrior with full grotto eq

Hello, i sell Germania lvl 86 warrior with full grotto eq.
Discord: spacesco.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Maehwa lvl 60, Zerk lvl 59, Darkknight lvl 56, Ninja lvl 55, Warrior lvl 55 Full Boss
01/20/2018 - Black Desert Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, selling my Europe bdo account because i simple don't have time to play anymore and could need some extra money for my new guitar amp. The zerk is level 59, got 1735 skillpoints, almost level 60, has full boss gear and lots of pets, costumes and a t6 mount with instant acceleration, drift and sprint. He is artisan in gathering, and so on. The maehwa is level 60, has full alt gear for worldbosses, a t5 horse with sprint, drift and instant acceleration and has a cool lookin...
[Release]Frozen Grotto[5165]
05/04/2017 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 42 Replies
Ok lets start with adding frozen grotto :) First off add this NPC in your OldCOBD/NPCs.txt 100001 4194 2 0 1000 472 645 Now to loads its dmap go to DMaps.cs and look for
Question about Frozen Grotto
12/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hello is there anything special in it or just a place to level up? Thanks for your answers!