Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aledra account with 1,416kkkk stored

Discussion on Aledra account with 1,416kkkk stored within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Aledra account with 1,416kkkk stored

Looking to sell aeldra account with 1,416kkkk stored

Price 110 euro , paypal as f&f

Discord: Alexys#3781

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Aledra 2 Account lvl 113
08/08/2021 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Aeldra2 KK lvl 113 EMAIL VORHANDEN UND WIRD MITGEGEBEN Hallo Verkaufe auf dem P server Aeldra2 einen Körperkrieger lvl 110 Alles skills auf L Feurige Flügel full pvm
Aledra Account/Items (150kkk) to sell
07/23/2019 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys :heyguys: im sell my Aeldra Account /Items on the Account are items that are worth : 150 kkk Why you sell your account ? I have no time for personal reasons ! (I dont can tell you whats Exactly on the account is because I do not want to be banned, if you have any questions just Pm Me)
[Selling] Aledra Account, Yang & EQ
07/04/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen Aeldra Account : Krieger Mental lv 80+ Sura Waffen lv 75+ Ninja 70+ Equipment: Gifti +9 Int Krit Untote Blaustahl +4 Doppel TP AW Schutz +5 70er Sura und Ninja Rüssi +9
Making items possible to be stored in account warehouse
10/01/2015 - Aion - 7 Replies
Hello there, so I`ve been digging lately to make items that are unstorable in account warehouse storable in account werehouse. I know that only changing the items.pak file isnt enough and i remember it used to be also items_template needed for that. But that was very long ago and they obviouslty changed something. Any ideas where i can find items masks? Or how to make it even work? Cause i cant seem to find the right files to edit. I would be grateful if some1 with bigger knowledge would show...