Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COM2 PRIME | CShield & HackTrap | Damage Hack & Farm Bot

Discussion on COM2 PRIME | CShield & HackTrap | Damage Hack & Farm Bot within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Arrow COM2 PRIME | CShield & HackTrap | Damage Hack & Farm Bot

Features

Farm bot
Level bot
Target damage
Wait damage
Auto Attack
Auto pickup
Auto login
Auto skill
Auto mount
Auto respawn
Slot bot
Wallh.
Moblock
Hide mobs
Freeze move
Attack speed , one hit and attack mod

(All request incoming Uriel & Hacktrap servers and servers using other compatible protection will be added to the server list.)

Videos

Aeldra

PRICE

30 $

JakeSeller#1562
Old 06/18/2022, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Arrow Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Metin2 Trading

#moved
Old 11/02/2022, 21:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The server team and owner are a fraud. I paid a reseller that they told me to speak to, via paypal and asked him if i can use the prime servers without any extra cost and he said that i do not have to pay anything extra. Later when i tried to play i couldnt because apparently i had the "normal" version. Plus i never got any support took long time to even get a response from the person, never got an answer on the ticket I made either. While all this is happening other people also claimed to having gone through the same as me.

Old 11/04/2022, 16:43   #4

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gian1212 View Post
The server team and owner are a fraud. I paid a reseller that they told me to speak to, via paypal and asked him if i can use the prime servers without any extra cost and he said that i do not have to pay anything extra. Later when i tried to play i couldnt because apparently i had the "normal" version. Plus i never got any support took long time to even get a response from the person, never got an answer on the ticket I made either. While all this is happening other people also claimed to having gone through the same as me.

In the screenshots you have taken, the reseller has already told you that there are prime and normal servers and you want to check the server list, there is no fraud, it is your responsibility to check.
Old 11/04/2022, 17:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSeller View Post
In the screenshots you have taken, the reseller has already told you that there are prime and normal servers and you want to check the server list, there is no fraud, it is your responsibility to check.
In the screenshots you can clearly see me asking that i dont have to pay anything extra to get prime and the reseller saying nothing extra. Plus in the website you cannot find the option to buy prime, its either hidden well or it doesnt event exist. Both people i know that bought from there had the same thing as me, and the person i met on the server again had the same thing happen to him. Plus their support is 0 and they do not even care i chatted in the english chat asking for help and they never responded, only responded to questions like "x server can i cheat?" and they answered check server list, thats all theyre good for. Even after telling him multiple times are you gonna help me, he went and deleted the chat, and of course after that i went on and said that you are misleading people with this info and they banned me. 10/10 support buy it guys . Will definetely recommend this service.

Tags
cshield, metin2 bot hackshield, metin2 damage hack, metin2 farm multibot, metin2 global