Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2SG Yang

Discussion on Metin2SG Yang within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2SG Yang

Prices :
1-10w : 1.3e/won
11-20w : 1.1e/won
21w+ : 1e/won
Stock : 100+ wons
Discord FeisToFeis#9053
Old 03/28/2021, 12:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im trying to contact you on discord
Old 03/28/2021, 18:29   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

Hello guys

He is scammer

I tried with one account to buy him. We accorded to make 3 steps of 4€, he said ok. I asked him for a picture of his yang and then he blocked me

I tried with another account, I created a group with a middleman and then he blocked me again KEKW nice try scammer
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2021, 18:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 926
The Black Market: 270/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaloKinG View Post
Hello guys

He is scammer

I tried with one account to buy him. We accorded to make 3 steps of 4€, he said ok. I asked him for a picture of his yang and then he blocked me

I tried with another account, I created a group with a middleman and then he blocked me again KEKW nice try scammer
He blocked me as well after seeing that I am a guardian on epvp. The weird thing is that this happened to me with *every* metin2sg yang seller on this forum. Ill get in touch with a mod, as this is probably all the same guy after all.
Old 03/28/2021, 21:47   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky0n' View Post
He blocked me as well after seeing that I am a guardian on epvp. The weird thing is that this happened to me with *every* metin2sg yang seller on this forum. Ill get in touch with a mod, as this is probably all the same guy after all.
same with me, happened with all the guys in the forum from metin2sg, sad thing, I need some wons kekw
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2021, 22:25   #6

unlucky for you guys... i made some good money here on epvp... something like 200 euros still rising... thanks to all the guys for their money... 1 month worth of work in my country made in 8 days )))
Old 03/29/2021, 00:52   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiPopi View Post
unlucky for you guys... i made some good money here on epvp... something like 200 euros still rising... thanks to all the guys for their money... 1 month worth of work in my country made in 8 days )))
@ @

Please ban this scammer and remove the red he gave to me. Thanks, luckily he just got 1€ from me, I hope he can get some life with that 1€
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2021, 10:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiPopi View Post

You fooled the hunger for a month
Old 03/29/2021, 11:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I payed with Paypal... i see his name, and found his Facebook + E-Mail Address
If anyone intreseted send me a DM.
I dont want leak his Indentity in this Thread :P
@
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2021, 11:06   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 926
The Black Market: 270/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaKuR_26 View Post
I payed with Paypal... i see his name, and found his Facebook + E-Mail Address
If anyone intreseted send me a DM.
I dont want leak his Indentity in this Thread :P
@
Send his mail to @, maybe the account can be banned, if he traded yang before. Its also very likely that he owns the other accounts selling Metin2SG Yang here, the procedure seems to be identical, odds are low that its random chance.

I already got in contact with the mods, but maybe also @ can check this out, bc I think that many users are getting scammed by him.
Old 03/29/2021, 11:14   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will do it... i see this guy give his tradepartners also negativ tbms...
Old 03/29/2021, 17:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky0n' View Post
Send his mail to @, maybe the account can be banned, if he traded yang before. Its also very likely that he owns the other accounts selling Metin2SG Yang here, the procedure seems to be identical, odds are low that its random chance.

I already got in contact with the mods, but maybe also @ can check this out, bc I think that many users are getting scammed by him.

That dude is banned since ages, he started trading on EPvP after we already banned him, though i might need to remind you that we bann both sellers and buyers so i generally advice against such trades on our Server.
Old 08/12/2021, 23:03   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethTirel View Post
That dude is banned since ages, he started trading on EPvP after we already banned him, though i might need to remind you that we bann both sellers and buyers so i generally advice against such trades on our Server.
nice good job