Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NEXUS2 S2

Discussion on NEXUS2 S2 within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
NEXUS2 S2

Hi, sell corporal war LV 105+equip pvm.
I shop 100euros for 2perma costume(elm M/armour M), final mount and final pet..
Sell for 50euros + middleman at your expense.

I sell because my work takes too much time and I can't keep up with it


Pm here for info or discord:Chico#7751
viezzi is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nexus2 - International (Coming Soon)
04/02/2019 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
*removed*



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.