Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PYTHON] Fishbot

Discussion on [PYTHON] Fishbot within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PYTHON] Fishbot

Hi, I done a script that will stop fishing if the fishname is not "Yabbie" or any other fishname you're interested to catch. The script was tested with m2bob-fish (it may work with any other fishbot).

I sell it for 5€, because who ask me to code it didn't pay, Add me on discord: iMerv3#0822
Old 06/10/2020, 13:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1061/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,929
Arrow Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Metin2 Trading

Hello,

due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. After you have added them, report your first post and a Moderator will reopen the thread. The sold product must be clearly recognizable on the screenshots.

Kind regards

#closed
#moved