SELL Origin2 PvP Stuff PvM Stuff 03/14/2020 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies Hey, I sell my Stuff on Origin2 to let you know from the start its not something special just things which helps u alot.
Ninja lv 105 Daggers/Armor, 100 EQ Earings and more, Alchemy PvP, Perma Poison, PvP Pet, 25% Sash..
I sell it because I starting studying and got no time anymore to waste more time on this server!
Pn me on discord Ace is alive#2891 I accept only PayPal and you can get a middlesman but I dont pay him or anything like that. So if you really dont trust just get a...
[Selling] SELL YANG ORIGIN2 CHEAP|EQUIP|PG| 02/14/2020 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies SELL ORIGINS2 YANG 13KKK 10€
LEVEL 115 WAR FULL P WITH FIRE NECKLAGE+9 EMERALD EARRINGS+9 3SLOT PERMA EMERALD HYDRA BLADE+8 | ALCHEMY ECCELENT| TOTAL DMG ON METINS 78K
I ACCEPT MIDDLEMAN BUT U PAY HIM
PM ME ON DISCORD: Apologize•#0484