I'm willing to buy Yang in Aeldra2 server, exchange rate :
10Euros = 3kkk
Paying with Paypal.
Willing to spend more than 200Euros for now, and willing to spend more in the future if you've got enough stock.
even if you have worth of 10Euros stock, PM Me I'm gonna buy them.
I won't go first if you have a better rep than mine.
Contact me on :
[Buying] Suche Aeldra2/Search Aeldra2 = EQ/ITEMS/YANG 02/20/2022 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies First read PLS
i search everything on aeldra for good money value so pls don`t text me if u want to sell stuff expensive.
What i buy:
-Empty Accounts level 105+
-EQ +9
-Skins with max bonus
[Selling] Mysaru2 Yang Shop! € or Aeldra2 Items/Yang 08/15/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Hey!
I'm currently selling Mysaru2 Yang for PayPal:
10€ = 1kkk
20€ = 2kkk
40€ = 4kkk
I'm trading for Aeldra2 Items/Yang too! I'm online, just send me msg.
My skype: thexslayerof
Kaufe einem Aeldra2 Account/I Buy an Aeldra2 account. 07/21/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Hallo zusammen,
ich habe 100€ um einen account zu kaufen was könnt ihr mir da anbieten?
Skype live: fee43521944db612 (LimiTTeX Prod)
I have 100€ for buying an acoount what can you offer me?
Skype live: fee43521944db612 (LimiTTeX Prod)