Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



YANG & ITEMS AELDRA2 !!!!!

Discussion on YANG & ITEMS AELDRA2 !!!!! within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Untreu's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 86
YANG & ITEMS AELDRA2 !!!!!

Ich verkaufe einzelne EQ-Teile, Items und Yang meines Accounts auf Aeldra2.
Gerne verkaufe ich auch den gesamten Account.

Generelles:

- Level 92 KK mit Aura P
- Bio Quest level 60
- Premium

EQ/Items:

- Buffi mit Segen G2 und HDD P
- Königspanthera v1
- PvM Skins und Pet
- Seelenkristallschmuck+9 PvM
- Titanenschild+9/ Kriegsmeisterhelm+9/ Qulinschuhe+9
- Meisterband mit 13dss, ...
- Blaustahl+9 PvM
- Grollschwert+9 mit 51 dss, ...
-

Lager/Zusatz

- Grollschwert+9 41 dss
- Uppitems
- Switcher
- ...
- 2,5kkk YANG



Bei näheren Fragen bitte PN.
Untreu is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
StelioKontos1's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 445
Received Thanks: 1,213
was willst für das yang haben? schreib mir ne pn
StelioKontos1 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Suche Aeldra2/Search Aeldra2 = EQ/ITEMS/YANG
02/20/2022 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
First read PLS i search everything on aeldra for good money value so pls don`t text me if u want to sell stuff expensive. What i buy: -Empty Accounts level 105+ -EQ +9 -Skins with max bonus
[Selling] Mysaru2 Yang Shop! € or Aeldra2 Items/Yang
08/15/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I'm currently selling Mysaru2 Yang for PayPal: 10€ = 1kkk 20€ = 2kkk 40€ = 4kkk I'm trading for Aeldra2 Items/Yang too! I'm online, just send me msg. My skype: thexslayerof
Kaufe einem Aeldra2 Account/I Buy an Aeldra2 account.
07/21/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
I WILL BUY A AELDRA2 ACCOUNT ! KAUFE EINEN AELDRA2 ACCOUNT ! 75€ MAX. skype live:fee43521944db612 (LimiTTeX Prod)
Kaufe einem Aeldra2 Account/I Buy an Aeldra2 account.
07/21/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich habe 100€ um einen account zu kaufen was könnt ihr mir da anbieten? Skype live: fee43521944db612 (LimiTTeX Prod) I have 100€ for buying an acoount what can you offer me? Skype live: fee43521944db612 (LimiTTeX Prod)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.