1) How much is all stock?
-All Stock is 30 KKK. The issue will be updated as the stock decreases.
2) Are you a permanent seller?
No, I'm going to prepare for the university exam.
3) Why only is G2A Gift Card valid?
I live here in Turkey and not taken to the PSC and country-specific single-use membership cards valid. Paypal was legally blocked by law and its license was canceled in the country.
4) How can I trust you?
- I did not know how to use ePVP before. So I did my trade out of ePVP. I can show the payment history about my trade and skype correspondence with my customers.
5) Why do you give 3 kkk while other sellers give 2 or 2.5 kkk for 10 euro?
- As I mentioned in my previous answers, I am preparing for the university exam and I need to get university preparatory books. The price of the books I'm going to sell is equal to the price of yang. I can send you a link to the books I will take.
6) I have been banned from previous dealers. Can I eat ban if I get it from you?
- No, you can trust me on this. I work meticulously. The method I did not eat ban is if you are serious buyer can share with you during the sales process.
7) What is G2A Gift Card?
- It's a form of payment. It is similar to the PSC. It is very simple to buy.
I use translation and apologize for the wrong sentences. I answer if you ask questions that you don't understand.
Hallo,
Mein Account wurde 2011 eröffnet,
Ich gebe dir zuerst, um dein Vertrauen zu sichern
(Limit 10 Euro und nur für vertrauenswürdige Konten)
Ich bin hier für schnelles und zuverlässiges Einkaufen.
My Skype: live:th3qu3st
Hi,
My account opened in 2011,
I'll give you the first to ensure your trust
(Limit 10 Euro and only for reliable accounts)
I'm here for fast and reliable shopping.
My Skype: live:th3qu3st
[Selling] [AELDRA YANG STORE] Aeldra Yang STORE 1.7kkk/10€ 05/15/2023 - Metin2 Trading - 4 Replies Hey,
I sell my Yang on Aeldra.
Currently in stock
1.7kkk = 10 €
If you have a lower tbm than me, u go first.
We trade via Paypal (Family and Friends)
[Buying] [Suche] Aeldra Yang (Searching Aeldra Yang) 05/15/2023 - Metin2 Trading - 7 Replies Servus,
suche Aeldra Yang. Orientiere mich an dem günstigsten Preis hier am EPvP-Markt für 10€ PP.
Pn't mich
Searching for Aeldra Yang
Bester Aeldra Yangkurs [Aeldra Yangstore] 07/17/2018 - Metin2 Trading - 6 Replies Ich verkaufe mein rest yang + zeug auf Aeldra.
10€ = 1,5kkk
Verfügbar sind noch 12kkk
Dazu gibt es noch 2 Items:
Grollschwert+9 43dss 12 str Clean (Non-Stone)
Bsp+9