Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Job] Looking for who can convert gr2 anim to fbx

Discussion on [Job] Looking for who can convert gr2 anim to fbx within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Job] Looking for who can convert gr2 anim to fbx

Look for who can conver gr2 file animation to fbx ,payment through Freelancer.com. Please message me so we can talk about this job.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blender gr2 exporter / fbx to gr2
03/10/2019 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi liebe com, Ich betreibe hobbymäßig 3D modelling und wollte mal ein paar meiner Modelle ingame betrachten. Leider ist granny ein echt exotisches Format, ich hab keine wirkliche Lösung gefunden. Ich weiß dass es für 3DS Max gr2 exporter gibt, aber leider ist mir das zu teuer. Benutzt hier niemand Blender zum modellieren und kann mir was empfehlen? Lg, Jack
S4 league private server... SCN.. FBX 3D models ?
10/21/2014 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I just post a topic here on 3D models of s4 league. It's very simple what I am asked, do some know how to have open, edit, retrieve textures or anything about the models of s4? If some know please tell me how you did it ... If some know how to convert .fbx in .scn and vice versa, he tell me please .. Anyway, if anyone knows anything or he is welcome. PS: if anyone knows how to put new weapons / sets his private server ... And we can put some textures ... thank you for telling...
Conver
10/16/2012 - C/C++ - 1 Replies
Hi how i convert this code to c++ ? Please help me using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using System.Threading; namespace Login_server__Final_version_
Conver Mysql to INI in LOFT
06/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, i'm using a loft source for my Conquer online private server, and I dont like to work with the MySQL. I would like to know how to make the INI file easy. I mean, i don't know what to write in my INI files, can someone make me an exemple? If he can send me a INI file already done for example. Tanks you and Good day.
[how] conver VPC to VMWARE
11/15/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
here free program convert files virtual pc to files VMWARE StarWind V2V convertion tool for virtual machines - StarWind Software http://www.starwindsoftware.com/download/1/StarWi ndConverter.exe