Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortals2 eq

Discussion on Immortals2 eq within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortals2 eq

Hello!
I am interessted in buying Immortals2 PVP EQ!!!
Pme me here or add my skype:
Pirateflagg
I dont go first.
!!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ROOT-PVP]Immortals2 - Easy Edition
01/12/2012 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 46 Replies
Hey I was thinking of just adding a second server but I figured everyone would leave to play this one so I am replacing the old server with this new one! It's easier and more for PvP. The experience, gold, and drop rate is higher in this server considerably. I hope this will make up for any bad thoughts people had of the gameplay of the previous Immortals2. If you did not like the other one and you search for an easier server which welcomes all languages in shout, come check this out.. ...
Immortals2 - Bringing Oldschool Back!
12/02/2011 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 14 Replies
Hey all, I am here to show you my latest oldschool server. This time I own it myself so there won't be issues like there were in Empyrium. If you played Metin2Factory or AlpineMT2 you may really love this one. You need to save your materials for upgrading, and all upgrades are like in US server. Spirit stones max: +5 (35% vs..etc) Level max: 99 Stat max: 90 skills: default skill & item design: default