Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New remade 16x16 map

Discussion on New remade 16x16 map within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New remade 16x16 map

I sell my work of about 3 mounts.
The map has in the green area 3 cityes for all kingdoms and with modify in source the base position you can put the caracter in them.
Has a midle city from where you can go to the desert,mountain,fire zone
It has a pvp-fun zone where you can fight only in the squares and in the green zone it is like the cercle.
The map comes with full tutorial client/server including regen file of about 100.000 mobs.
If someone is interested add: dinoskype86 and we will talk more detailes.

Tags
metin2 new map

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unhackable server also by EPVP ? remade
07/13/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys i have tried 70% of your hacks on this server , the registration is closed so try on this account : Username : aaff554 Password : 451154 guys please just ANY ANY hack ( i really need a switch bot but any hack and i will be thankful) thanks very much (sry for my eng)
[Release]MageAtkDef - Remade
10/27/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Ok so yous can add this as a new pet , or how ever you like , no theres no ini files just the mesh and texture , look on ALL THINGS GUIDE to see how to add it as a new pet ;)
remade blk lvl 70 tao robe red/blk
08/31/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 21 Replies
Hey i had some fun with co texture files put this 1 in Conqer 2.0/C3/texture http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/920/804696oi9. jpg http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4994/793711lr0 .jpg
Confusion Private Server remade once again!
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, i bet this is getting old. so SORRY! B4 i start... Well once again we have remade our website, and this time i think it will stay :D The only bug i have with the site is figuring out how to make the register part... So check out Confusion - Main page and reply any improvements, suggestions, or sloutions! Thanks :p
Release [Dekaron Pixel Bot remade]
01/18/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
*removed* Make your own bot then.