Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Service Required Pay via e*gold

Discussion on Service Required Pay via e*gold within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Service Required Pay via e*gold

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but here goes :-

I currently have the english server files and client by signe, they are perfect for what i want. However there are some things i need done to these files that i seem to keep messing up (mainly because im doing it via you tube tutorials that are only in german)

So, What i need is this

1) new weapons and armours added to the client and server
2) new mobs added to the server and client
3) the mobs installed into the 4 teleport high level maps. ( i assume i can change there levels and hp later via navi to what i need them to be )

The alternative :- if anyone has these files with a modern weapon and armour system, aswell as all mobs in place this also could be of great interest.

I appreciate these are easy tasks in general but i am missing things in the tutorials due to not knowing much german.

Let me know what you can do and what you would want, Many thanks

Anyone can assist me ^^
Old 11/21/2014, 17:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Arrow Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 Trading

#moved