Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling website

Discussion on Selling website within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling website

Hi guys,
i'm here for selling my website. I worked on it about 6/7 months. I'm very proud of it
It's not a simply website, it's a "platform"

- Centralized database
Upon registration, the server sends a query to the game and site database.
A lot of operations like login etc. are executed with the site database.
This allows to make future changes for example the multiserver support in a single platform.
For example if we have 3 servers, in theory we should do 3 different sites, 3 different account tables.
But with my site there is the possibility to make only 1 account for all this servers.
In fact, the site server acts as a bridge to all other game database.
Upon registration, the software requires the GAMEID, the id to use to log into the game, and the SOCIALID,the id to use to log into the site.
A very handy utility in my opinion

- Multi language system
Do you want open your server in an other country? No problem. Normally you have to translate your current site, make a copy and move it into a different folder. This is very uncomfortable, in fact if you need to change a small detail you have to change it n times (where n is the number of your servers), not to mention the mess that you create.
My multilanguage system works in this method:
User go on nameserver.com -> The software checks the user language -> Redirection to nomeserver.com/language_code (es nomeserver.com/en) ->
Loading of a xml file with all translactions -> Site translated
So for translate our site, for example in german, we need only to copy the language xml(renaming it to de.xml) and translate all texts without edit all site files.

- Social System
My site has got a part dedicated to social. In fact every account has got a public profile(visitable by link), where are displayed all informations like characters stats, personal sentences, contacts like skype and email.
Every account can send friend requests to an other.
And you can also edit your personal avatar
All this can be helpful to create a "network"

- Private messages
You can send global messages(a staffer that send a message to every account) and local messages(account to account).
There is a mailbox where an user can read/reply to messagges, read friend requests and send it.

- Settings
There is a settings menu that allows you to customize your experience on the site.
Infatti oltre alle impostazioni generali(cambia password, email, etc.), sono presenti altre tre categorie di impostazioni: Messaggistica, Informazioni Proflio e Privacy.
Privacy: questa sezione permette di decidere che informazioni rendere o non rendere pubbliche(ancora poco sfruttato, per ora solo nella api per gui in game)
Messaggistica: questa sezione permette di attivare o disattivare la messaggistica, specificare il limite di messaggi e personalizzare la propria blacklist di persone dalle quali non si desidera ricevere messaggi
Informazione profilo: questa sezione permette di personalizzare il proprio profilo pubblico(bacheca, contatti, avatar etc.)

- News system
This site has a news system perfectly integrated. You have the option to send news in the slider on the home, change, hide / show news.
It has also the functionality of comments and likes. If you send a news with category "Events", this news will appear in the box "Upcoming Events" on the homepage

- Support
It has also a built-in support system with customizable categories and with the ability to show the ticket of a certain category only to a certain group
(Ex. ticket category "Payments" viewable only to the group "Administrator")

- Groups and permissions system
You can create groups staff (not dependent on the rank in the game) and assign each group their permission on the site.
For example, you can create the Admin group to which you give all permissions or create the group Gamemaster, which will only give permission to see the site when it is undergoing maintenance or pages offline.
(All this practicable from the database)

- Alcune api per client
There are some APIs usable with python in your metin2 client. For example, there is the function get_info for the players, which allows you to fetch from the site to the client the data of a player. (In other words it is a "search player", which allows you to search for them even when they are offline).

- ITEMSHOP
The itemshop is completely "built-in". It includes 2 coins (diamonds and crystals) and allows adding items directly from the database in an easy and intuitive way.
The purchase of coins shop (crystals) is fully automated via Paypal APIs Express Checkout.
Session expired control: If for any reason, the user should log out at the crucial moment of the transaction, the software freezes the transaction to protect both the buyer and the seller.

- Maintenance
You can set with a simple click the maintenance and prevent access to your site.
The maintenance page has an ajax login to logging only the staff (or at least those in the group with permission to do so)

- Security
I paid a lot of attention to make the software impenetrable (from simple but deadly sql injeciton to cross site request forgery), every part has been analyzed many times and I can assure you that there are not risks to use this site

- Seo Optimized
News / profiles / pages are optimized for seo, with different title for each page, dynamic meta tags and so on. There is also a dynamic xml sitemap that you can give to google or other search engines to better index your content

- Easy Maintenance
The site has developed into a revised version of my MVC Pattern (Model View Controller). This pattern of development divides the graphics (View) from the side of the methods (Model), combining and analyzing all the user's request via the Controller.

In addition to this magnificent site, the package includes the integration with a web monitoring system that allows you to analyze who visits your site, create graphics and observe the origin of the major targets and act accordingly.

The price is of 200€(difficult to treat because the worked on it a lot of time) and you receive:
Web site + Web monitoring + Installation + Small graphic changes

For large graphic changes the price may increase.
PS: I'm not a graphic to stratospheric levels. If you want a fantasy graphic with things likes dragons and large graphic works expenditure for a possible graph are charged to the customer. I can, however, convert psd to html templates and adapt them, as long as structurally similar to the site.

Skype contact: ioxino94
Email :

Preview: