Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Ridack 3D Modelisator

Discussion on Ridack 3D Modelisator within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Ridack's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 245
Ridack 3D Modelisator

Hi all, I'm a french 3D maker working since 2010.. so I think I've got good skills. You shouldn't know who I am but when I saw others guys sold their creations, I told me that i could do that too. So today, I want to show you my 3D armors witch worked 100% and without any bug. I actually work on a website that will be online soon with my own 3D creations that you can find here, and others things like python scripts or graphic

Armor :









Price : 65 Euro

I can create logos and attached to your armor

(Logo basic) : simple shapes [texture : gold] > Price : 10 Euro
(Logo medium) : complex shapes [texture : gold] > Price : 25 Euro
(logo professional) complex shapes [texture color] > Price : 35 Euro

Screen exemple logo créated by me these are samples :




Weapon : Coming soon

Donjon 3D :







Price : 40 Euro

Pack Building Full : Coming soon

Python by Yayatox :



Method payment only paypal

Link Web : coming soon

Contact : Skype > hamdou5551
Ridack is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Stαgє6's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,019
Received Thanks: 1,471
Here in this Section only Releases this cames in this Section:
Stαgє6 is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 164
watafac? The login menu and the armors looks great as hell :O
CantShutMyMouth is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
Xijezu's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,088
Received Thanks: 3,475
Arrow Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies -> Metin2 Trading

#moved
Xijezu is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Service] Ridack 3D Modelisator
01/23/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 69 Replies
Hi all, I'm a algerian 3D maker working since 2010.. so I think I've got good skills. You shouldn't know who I am but when I saw others guys sold their creations, I told me that i could do that too. So today, I want to show you my 3D armors witch worked 100% and without any bug. I actually work on a website that will be online soon with my own 3D creations that you can find here, and others things like python scripts or graphic NEW MetinStone : ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.