Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Yang Draco

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yang Draco

Cumpar yang pe metin2 ro serverul 11(Draco) , ofer banii in PayPal dispunde 7.93e , astept oferte mai jos gen :
100kk - 1e ( exemplu )

--------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Yang on mt2 Draco , i pay with PayPal , post here like:

Exemple : 100kk - 1e .

« [Biete] Sycorax Sura-EQ [Suche] PSC | Billige Bott accs Level 30+ »

Similar Threads
+6 Draco blade
09/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
ello all, i am selling a 3x pearled 3x hk draco blade, im only accepting usd through paypal. Tired of the game, Offer me and we will work something out. cost 8-9b in game. pm me here thanks
wallhack = draco any lvl
04/15/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
ok guys, a mate and i came accross this while playing. we have simply made a wall hack in castor cave 2nd floor and run into the top left corner. we ran around as far as you can go in the top left corner. we spawn every time in draco. plz has anyone else noticed this? try it, tell me if it works because it works for me^^
Go to Draco Dessert Under lvl 65
07/10/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 84 Replies
Did you guys know that you can go to Draco Dessert under 65? I didn't find out until today. This is how you are supposed to do it. 1. Get a working UCE (Undetected Cheat Engine). I use Revo Engine 8.3 Google it. 2. Start 2moons and Attach it to the dekaron.exe process 3. When you get ingame, go directly to Braiken Caste.
NPC in draco ?
03/04/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9832/unbenanntcs5.jpg i have found strings for the npc and i changed it but i cant see the npc :- it is possible to change the npc ? EDIT: I mean Python ^^