Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vipmt2da life

Discussion on vipmt2da life within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vipmt2da life

Huhu Tausche Meinen 68 kk auf vipmt2 leer aber farmer llv 35 sura hat 4,3kk und dw dunkelrshcutz usw fbs so 5 stk Und vms +6 mit 34 dss und Krams
ggn Einen kk auf Cascardon lvl 35 mit kg Auch Leer Oder auf nem anderen server bis server 10 mit kg Und eq Pls Pn mee
Old 04/03/2009, 14:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,823
#moved to Metin2-Offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mix life 1.2.0
06/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Is there any tutorials for that bot or anyone could explain me how to use it cause i am not to good with that sort of things :( ty:D
You have never seen this in your life before !
06/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
You have never seen this in your life before. Check us out at ( Link removed by hussert ) Does anyone else getting this message or its just me ? I have been getting this spam almost everyday for the last month or so. It was quite irritating tho. I took the chance to actually check the site out. Few of my friend and I joined the competitions and we did went to their so called 'sponsor' site and bought couple of mills gold there too. 200 mil cost just a few bucks more than the previous site...
25 to Life
05/17/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
Ok, iv seen ppl playing 25 to Life with hacks but me and my m8 have looked everywhere but with no luck... Maybe they are easy to make? I dont realy know but if someone could maybe paste a few links to some id be very happy and help other ppl like me out. Ty :p ;)